I wanted to share this super simple chicken pot pie recipe because if you’re in a cold climate like me, sometimes you just crave comfort food.
What you will need:
- 1 can of cream of potato, cream of mushroom OR cream of celery soup
- 1 12-16oz bag of frozen veggies (carrots, corn & beans mix)
- 1 top and bottom pie crust
- 1 large chicken breast (I prefer to use two small)
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the chicken however you’d like. We cut up the breasts into small cubes and use a skillet on the stove to cook ours.
- Mix soup, chicken, vegetables (frozen is fine) and seasoning.
- Put bottom pie crust in 9 inch baking dish. We prefer to use a glass dish.
- Add the mixture to the bottom crust.
- Top with top pie crust and pinch around the edges. trim excess crust around the edges.
- Cut a little design or a few slits on the top to vent.
Bake at 425 degrees for 30-40 minutes until heated through and browned on top – That’s it!!
My favorite oven mitt can be bought here!