I didn’t set any New Year’s resolutions this year. I feel like I’m setting myself up for failure whenever I do that. Life ebbs and flows so I Instead made a list of things I’d like to focus my attention on, guilt-free.
Some things I’d like to accomplish…
– Sort and organize my thousands of photos
– Finish reading the Bible all the way through
– Take care of my health and seek answers to the ailments I’ve been having for far too long
– Spend 1000 hours outside (we’ve already got 7.5 down!)
I’d like to direct my focus towards…
– God. He is the reason for all love and fulfillment. Pray often.
– Me. Model a mother that is more than a mom. A human being – with passions and a life outside of the home.
– Writing. Poetry. Photography. Creativity.
– Fresh air. Explore with childlike wonder.
– Sustainability. Shopping small, thrifting what I can, and accumulating less waste.
What do you want to focus your time, energy and attention on this year?